Sunday, May 22, 2005

None of my business ...

But I noticed today that there are three new columnists at RTB. I don't know how long they've been there. I visited on Friday to read Laurie's column, and I didn't notice them then, but I wasn't really looking.

Anyway, the new columnists are:
Deidre Knight -- an agent for the Knight Agency
Sandy Oakes -- reader whose blog I read regularly
Sarah Wendell -- reader and along with Candy, one of the Smart Bitches, one of the hippest and most interesting blogs out there right now

I think they are all great additions and I'm glad to see this new wave of readers and non-authors at RTB. It is great and really helps diversify the site. The guest columns that have appeared in the last few weeks have been excellent, interesting, and provocative (as have some of the regular columnists' essays).

No comments: