Friday, January 13, 2006

Playing with Polls

Okay, everybody please bear with me while I try to figure out how to incorporate a simple polling feature into my blog. I'd love to have you guys' opinions on which books and movies that I highlight sound the most interesting to you. I also think it would be fun to start up a "Most anticipated release of the next month" feature where I list the big books coming out and everyone votes for the book they are most looking forward to. What do you guys think?



What book do you think sounds the most interesting?


High Stakes
The Hunter's Prey
The Vampire's Seduction
Tall, Dark & Dead
View Results


Make your own poll


3 comments:

meljean brook said...

I can't get it to work :( I can read the results (0) but not make a choice.

Beverly said...

Okay, finally got this to work, but I can't figure out how to get rid of all that empty white space. Oh well, it does what I want at least.

Kristie (J) said...

Still didn't work - but for WIW, I'm trying to vote for Hunter's Prey :)